More New Pens - CSUSA

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from AlexL

AlexL

I got my CSUSA order on Friday and made a few pens this weekend.

The first is a Statesman fountain pen in Rhodium and Gold made from black and gold Tru Stone. This is another very big pen.

1_Pens_032__Large_.jpg

1_Pens_034__Large_.jpg

1_Pens_036__Large_.jpg

This next one is a Jr. Statesman rollerball in Rhodium and Black Titanium made from black onyx acrylic.

1_Pens_037__Large_.jpg

1_Pens_039__Large_.jpg

1_Pens_040__Large_.jpg

This is a gold Jr. Retro in Verde acrylic.

1_Pens_027__Large_.jpg

1_Pens_028__Large_.jpg

Finally a gold Zen rollerball in Thuya burl with a CA finish.

1_Pens_024__Large_.jpg

1_Pens_025__Large_.jpg

The magnetic cap on the Zen is very cool.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Crashmph

Those are some very nice pens...

It may be the picture of my junky monitor but the "Jr. Statesman rollerball in Rhodium and Black Titanium" looks like it has horizontal sandpaper lines in it.

All in all, very nice group of pens. The "Statesman fountain pen in Rhodium and Gold" is my favorite of the lot. :eek:)

AlexL

It may be the picture of my junky monitor but the "Jr. Statesman rollerball in Rhodium and Black Titanium" looks like it has horizontal sandpaper lines in it.

All in all, very nice group of pens. The "Statesman fountain pen in Rhodium and Gold" is my favorite of the lot. :eek:)

My dad and I saw that in the picture too and thought the same thing. :confused:

It turns out it is the reflection of the ceiling where we took the picture. :rolleyes:

Tn-Steve

great pens. I LOVE that green one, Now I have yet ANOTHER pen that I'm going to have to do one of.

Steve
(I hate you guys... really I do)

bitshird

Actually Onyx refers to the stripes in fingernails,from Greek. There is no such thing in nature that is what we think of as black Onyx, the pure black hard gem material, all of that material is dyed agate, I think all of them are beautiful pens,although I'm not completely sold on the Zen kit in general, I'm rather partial to the Jr. Retro and the Jr.Statesman
I made a mistake and carried a bloodwood statesman in my shirt pocket one whole day, the full size Statesman and Gentleman are HUGE pens, I'm not fond of carrying my Lotus because of it's size, but as a desk pen The bigguns is kool.

Kaspar

Excellent work on all. I've done the Statesman Jr BT with Onyx myself, and the recipient really liked the professional look. I'm going to have to get a Retro Jr, and a Zen pen at some point. The Zen pen strikes me as an outlier - a gimmicky pen, as it were, but that rare earth magnet cap seems cool, and I like how it shows off a lot of blank. For the right piece of wood or acrylic that would be ideal.

jedgerton

Wow, those all look great. I like the first one the best, the gold veining goes perfectly with the Statesman with gold trim! Keep up the good work.

John

JohnU

They all look very nice, but Im putting my vote on the first fountain pen. I think that kit was made for that blank. Outstanding work!

J

jackrichington

Thanks for showing the black/gold trustone.very elegant. I'm getting tired of the blanks only a court jester & his mom could love...truly a terrific pen

Top Bottom