More Marla's Magic!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Mack C.

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
attachment.php

Finished in the last couple of days! A Ti. Gold Baron in Marla's amazing feathers.

attachment.php

A Black Ti. Sedona in Chiyogami paper by Marla.
attachment.php

Last but not least, a Black Ti./Plat. Hybrid Cigar in more of Marla's feather magic!

Attachments

• 636 (Small).jpg
    636 (Small).jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 589
  • 637 (Small).jpg
    637 (Small).jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 592
  • 638 (Small).jpg
    638 (Small).jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 574
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wizard

Mack, Those are gorgeous !!! and you picked some really great components to match them with. I just did my first one of her blanks. I love my pen....yours are outstanding. You both did some beautiful work! Regards, Doc:)

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Mack, Those are gorgeous !!! and you picked some really great components to match them with. I just did my first one of her blanks. I love my pen....yours are outstanding. You both did some beautiful work! Regards, Doc:)
Thanks for those comments, Doc. But you are the Wizard in my books!:biggrin:

I wanted to change out the finial on the Baron (I detest those black things) but I had no idea what to use. I may get Marla to cast a feather finial!:wink: Hello, Marla! I'm certain she'll do it for me!

Curly

I wanted to change out the finial on the Baron (I detest those black things) but I had no idea what to use. I may get Marla to cast a feather finial!:wink: Hello, Marla! I'm certain she'll do it for me!

A bit of matching red acrylic would make a nice Mack finial, assuming you have some. :wink:

76winger

Beautiful pen Mack! I've got a few of Marla's blanks lined up for some upcoming projects as well. They really are stunning!

le_skieur

Mack,

I love all of them but I have a preference for the Cigar. Nice work!!!

Top Bottom