More First Color PR Casting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from 65GTMustang

65GTMustang

#1 "Blue Skies" A combo of white and blue

#2 "The Paladin" for Furman University here in Greenivlle SC - its difficult
to see inthe photo the grey pweter colors are swirled with a sparkle / crystal purple coloring

#3 - "The Glow Pen" YES it glows in the dark!!!! REally cool stuff

BLUE SKY 3.JPG

FURMAN 5.jpg

GLOW 2.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

seamus7227

Kevin the second has got to be the sickest design I have ever seen in a hand cast resin! Hats off bro! You did a great job! The other two look great too, just saying :)

Katsin

Those look great. Especially for first attempts. The second one reminds me of the fancy M3 blanks.

65GTMustang

Thanks guys - I was pretty proud of that one myself, it really does have a metal apperance similar to the M3 - Hope I can duplicate some more in different colors.
Thanks again

I have to say the second one is a really great mix and colors. The first one has great color mix but also and the shape I am really liking. It looks comfy to hold and use. The center looks a bit to big but I like it.

wiset1

They all look great, but I have to say that I like the second one the best. Something about it that speaks to me

65GTMustang

Thanks all

Brooks - the addiction has not been too bad...We had just gone to Costco before I started buying supplies and purchased all the american bigger is better food containers - 50 gallon drum of P-Nut butter etc.... so I have been able to continue feeding the kids despite the fact I have not been to the grocery store in 5 weeks...lol

"More Colors / Mica Powder + Silmar 41 OR FOOD????" come on do I really have to answer that?

Rick_G

Thanks all

Brooks - the addiction has not been too bad...We had just gone to Costco before I started buying supplies and purchased all the american bigger is better food containers - 50 gallon drum of P-Nut butter etc.... so I have been able to continue feeding the kids despite the fact I have not been to the grocery store in 5 weeks...lol

"More Colors / Mica Powder + Silmar 41 OR FOOD????" come on do I really have to answer that?

Don't say that to loud or you will have some do-gooder and the cops kicking your door down and dragging the kids off to a state run foster home.

Pen's look great, and like the others I am partial to the 2nd one. Some kid will love that glow in the dark one.

wizard

All three look beautiful! I too like the second one the best..It has a metallic look and a depth to it. Very nice job of casting. Thank you for showing. Regards, Doc

Top Bottom