More on Bowling Ball turning...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from YoYoSpin

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoYoSpin

Tried making some Polaris/Patriot pens today, using these new (big) bowling ball blanks, and found that one blank will easily yield two pens...oh boy.
BBset7a.jpg

C_Ludwigsen

Ed, your pen and stopper sets are amazing. Someday I'll get the courage to turn a freeform pen design. For now, I'll stick to learning and making my mistakes on traditional pen forms. Your sets are truly encouraging though.

I was thinking, if the owner uses the wine stopper too much, they won't be able to use the pen to write very effectively. [:D]. And maybe thats the point of having the set. [:p]

tipusnr

Great job on a spectacular design. As soon as I start buying turning material again, I'm gonna try that stuff. Wonder how it would do in the refrigerator on the wine spigots we use?!

ilikewood

Ed,

I am a more classical pen form guy and have not been a free form fan at all...until now. I think your style is the one of the few free forms I like. Maybe you could trademark it? Or maybe we could do it for you and say "that's an ED style" [:D]

On second thought, "Ed Style" sounds too much like "Edsel" which it is definitely not. I'll try to think of something that sounds good because you have put a very unique look on your pens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom