More beach theme casts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Cwalker935

Cwalker935

I made a couple of more beach themed pens. The first pen is an Apex with a casted clicker cap. The cap was a real challenge and I am surprised that I was able to make it on the first try. I am not a fan of this kit, it just seems weird to me. I do not understand why they made the nose cone so thin- very little meat for casting. My wife likes it tho.

The second pen is a chrome curvado. One of my shells extended too much and I turned a hole in it. I filled the hole with torquise powder- not sure that was the right choice.

View in Gallery

View in Gallery

View in Gallery

View in Gallery

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bobleibo

Cody, you are sooooo busted!

Ah ha! Now I figured out where you got your inspiration for those fantastic BEACH THEMED blanks that you cast...so fantastic that you won this! That is probably the smartest thing I've ever seen here.
Well done~
Bob

Attachments

• plate.jpg
    plate.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 141

Cwalker935

Ah ha! Now I figured out where you got your inspiration for those fantastic BEACH THEMED blanks that you cast...so fantastic that you won this! That is probably the smartest thing I've ever seen here.
Well done~
Bob

That license plate must have some serious mojo, it inspired me be I even saw it.

Top Bottom