Moose Antler Triton Gunmetal Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from NewfoundlandLaw

I had the morning free so I decided to try a Moose Antler Triton Pen. First time working with Moose Antler and as an avid hunter I think I'm hooked. Shapes very well and accepted 12 coats of CA perfectly.

IMG_3769.JPGIMG_3770.JPGIMG_3771.JPGIMG_3772.JPGIMG_3773.JPGIMG_3777.JPGIMG_3778.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Looks good . Just don`t hunt a moose with your car , though .

That's a major killer in Newfoundland. Hard to find a Newfoundlander who doesn't know someone killed or badly injured by a moose accident. One of the reasons I love hunting moose. [emoji3]

Pen Turning on the Rock

How was it to work will antler?

Really nice actually. It is hard, but with a sharp chisel it is easily shaped. It also sands very nice and can be further shaped with mid grit sandpaper.

The best part is that it takes a CA glue finish really nicely.

Only con is the dust which is nasty. Make sure you have a good dust collector.

Pen Turning on the Rock

1080Wayne

Looks good . Just don`t hunt a moose with your car , though .

That's a major killer in Newfoundland. Hard to find a Newfoundlander who doesn't know someone killed or badly injured by a moose accident. One of the reasons I love hunting moose. [emoji3]

Pen Turning on the Rock

Hit the brakes for one just about every week here . Prefer that to sharing the front seat with one although I do have some experience administering last rights to one with its head on my lap .

Top Bottom