Mont Blanc vs Jr. Gent Twist

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from aggromere

aggromere

I just finished making this for a special order (now I want to keep it, lol) by a wife for her husband. He's an attorney. She wanted something classy and flashy, her exact words. This is what I came up with. Hope she likes it.

It's a black line on ivory blank from El Mostro (the amalgam mutt guy) segmented with a little bit of left over alt ebony from Exotic Blanks on a Jr. Gent Twist Chassis. (my new word for kit, lol).

Oh, the back ground for the picture is the lasered Declaration of Independence from the carbon fiber blank guy, I want to call him Capt Ron, but I think that is from a movie. It is unbelievable. I was going to give it away for a Christmas present and decided to keep it to take pictures of pens on.

Attachments

• IMG_0496-crop re.jpg
    IMG_0496-crop re.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 296
  • IMG_0498-crop re.jpg
    IMG_0498-crop re.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 335
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

aggromere

LOL. I didn't know it existed until a couple 3 or 4 months ago. Since then I bet I've made 30 or 40 of them. I get them from Exotic Blanks. (rhodium plating only). I like the convenience of a nice pen with no cap to keep up with. It's the same quality you expect from the rhodium gent and Jr gent.

CaptG

Looking good Peter. I like the segmenting, very nice. Really nice background you have. I don't think it is Capt Ron...

aggromere

Sorry, i get too lazy to look peoples handles up. But man that Declaration looks sharp. After the holidays I might get you to make me a smaller background kinda thing with cigar labels all over it. Can that be done?

ctubbs

Beautiful work, Peter. Black and white stripes, for a lawyer, hum. Cross bar hotel, hum. Christmas present from wife to lawyer husband, hum. Kinda makes one wonder, doesn't it! HUM.
Charles

leestoresund

Well, I used that blank on a Sierra for a Yankee fan. Put a decal of the Yankee logo on it.
It was lots easier and the idea was to get this post away from lawyers and stripes.

aggromere

The blank turned very easily. Does anyone know what he makes them out of. I liked turning it, had no issuse at all except for a small void in one of the black lines but i just filled it with black dye, shavings and CA.

wizard

Peter, That is a strikingly beautiful and elegant pen !!! It would great for any professional. Really nice job of segmenting. Thank you very much for showing!
Regards, Doc

Top Bottom