Money Baron

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from rando81

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bitshird

Like the Monkey said while peeing on the cash register "this will run into money" Great looking old money, glad some one found a use for the stuff. OK enough Lame comedy, the pen looks great, and since I haven't done any closed end pens, but quite a few Acrylics, it seems like a risky job but you did it well..

ElMostro

Randy, NICE pen! This is the second close-end money pen I see made from my blanks...Tim made the first one and both are REALLY nice. I ust may have to give the "close-end" thing a try.

Eugene

Tanner

Nice job Randy!! Your fit and finish look great! I really like Eugene's Shredded Money Blanks because he doesn't pack the cash in there too tight. You can see the strips floating around in there.

karlkuehn

Banned
Originally posted by Tanner

Nice job Randy!! Your fit and finish look great! I really like Eugene's Shredded Money Blanks because he doesn't pack the cash in there too tight. You can see the strips floating around in there.

Even making blanks, Ol' Eug is pinching pennies! I like his money blanks, too, just the right amount of moolah in there. Great looking pen, Randy!

Top Bottom