Monday Blues (jeans)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from SteveRoberts

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveRoberts

Yes, the focus is not as automatic as advertised and the only solace I get is that it would have been far worse if I had done it manually. OH.. the pen. First time on this denim "material" got 3 of them from BB in my big order today, turns nicely but I think it is a bit bland all alone, might make a nice material to combine with trustone turquoise.

Steve
2006327212143_denim%20001.jpg

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Steve,

Just checked your website to learn a little about you before responding.

HOLY CRUD, MAN!!!
You do more shows than WE do-and I thought WE were.......(well, never mind).

The reason I looked is, if you do shows, make up a sign about your denim pens as "old Levis". It is a great conversation starter. Of course, continue with corn cobs, bowling balls, etc. Increases your chances of selling to the one you're talking to, or the person behind her who is overhearing the whole conversation and has a quizzical look on their face!!

Good Luck with all those shows!!

SteveRoberts

Thanks for the suggestion Ed, but in all candor, I would have to have about 40 of those signs, I have about 30 alternative materials now and I am working on a few more. One of which is such a good idea I won't be mentioning it here... unless if fails.

There was another big discussion on marketing and sales and my business plan, I figued out how many shop hours, booth hours etc to hit my annual sales goals, untill I trim down the show list it currently is about 45 a year. When I do take a weekend off I am kinda lonely and don't know what to do, like most sales guys I thrive on interaction and the money that shows up from the Visa deposits look good on Tuesday morning too.

Originally posted by ed4copies
<br />Steve,

Just checked your website to learn a little about you before responding.

HOLY CRUD, MAN!!!
You do more shows than WE do-and I thought WE were.......(well, never mind).

The reason I looked is, if you do shows, make up a sign about your denim pens as "old Levis". It is a great conversation starter. Of course, continue with corn cobs, bowling balls, etc. Increases your chances of selling to the one you're talking to, or the person behind her who is overhearing the whole conversation and has a quizzical look on their face!!

Good Luck with all those shows!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom