Molten Metal Zodiac

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from CrimsonKeel

CrimsonKeel

Made this one over memorial day weekend.
First Zodiac pen and it really feels nice in your hand
TTttKuf.jpg

aPz0422.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CrimsonKeel

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Honestly when I started this pen I wasn't really sure the blank and gunmetal would work together well. It did end up looking nice and I really like it now. Molten metal is one of my favorite blanks also.

SDB777 I should be honest and tell you I shrank that picture from its original 72" in size to the 10 inches it is now.

PR_Princess

Great looking pen! And the blank looks great with it. I never would of thought of that combo, but it seems to work really well. Nice job!!

Hmmm does make me wonder what an alchemy blank might look like on that kit...:)

PR_Princess

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Honestly when I started this pen I wasn't really sure the blank and gunmetal would work together well. It did end up looking nice and I really like it now. Molten metal is one of my favorite blanks also.

SDB777 I should be honest and tell you I shrank that picture from its original 72" in size to the 10 inches it is now.

:eek:! LOL Now that's a BIG pen!

I could be wrong, (maybe one of the site gurus will chime in) but I think that I read somewhere that 800 px x 800 px works about the best for a larger non thumb pic. Just seems to "fit" the page and helps out for those folks with slower connections

Wonder if there is such a thing as a zoom tool for forum pics though?:confused:

CrimsonKeel

I use Chrome and have an extension add on that zooms pic when you hover over them or a link. its called imagus. its great as you don't have to click on a link to see the picture it goes too.

Top Bottom