Mokume-Gane Jr. Statesman RB

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Finally brushed the dust off this blank and turned it . After reading Georges (Texatdurango) review . Thanks George ! :)I thought it would go well with this Rhodium / Black Ti Jr. Statesman RB . My blank came with two free sample compounds . One is an abrasive , and the other is a polish . Transitions are a little proud , and I think I could have done a better job of sanding . To ME , this stuff is alot different than anything else I've turned . Comments appreciated . Thanks for looking !

Attachments

• IMG_0439.JPG
    IMG_0439.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 332
  • IMG_0440.JPG
    IMG_0440.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_0441.JPG
    IMG_0441.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 206
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Chuck,
Sweeeeeet. Is that the M3 material. It looks great. Very distinctive looking pen.
Mornin Cris ! Yes , that's the stuff . I bought this when Mike first advertised it . Took me this long to get enough confidence to turn it . :redface: Thanks for the compliment ! :biggrin:

Rollerbob

Adventuresome, must be the cool weather, huh? Gotta try me some of that stuff, make a really nice looking writer!!

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Very cool Chuck!!! What type of M3 is it? It kinda looks two tone......
Thanks Lupe ! Unless I can find the receipt , I can't answer your question . But , I'll see if I can find out . It IS two tone black & silver , but the silver turns to blue when the light changes direction . Not seen in the photos .

Bree

I have a Mokume Gane ring so I was thrilled to see this really nice pen with the Mokume Gane. Great job Chuck!!
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom