Modified Wall Street 2

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from papaturner

papaturner

Did a bit of modifying to this one.
Wrapped in sapele with a CA finish of sort.:biggrin:
Comments welcome and thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_0642.JPG
    IMG_0642.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_0643.JPG
    IMG_0643.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 214
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mapster

Thats great! May I ask how difficult it was to do that? I was thinking of doing something similar, but was too intimidated to try. Very nice pen

papaturner

Thats great! May I ask how difficult it was to do that? I was thinking of doing something similar, but was too intimidated to try. Very nice pen

Not really too difficult but time consuming. The drilling is critical and turning the smaller pieces was a challenge for me,haven`t done much small turning.

Thanks for the nice words.

How do you take the wall street complletely apart? i have seen others do something like that but never could figure out how they get the pen apart with out scratching and such.

papaturner

How do you take the wall street complletely apart? i have seen others do something like that but never could figure out how they get the pen apart with out scratching and such.

Terry, It`s not too difficult to take it apart. I first used a punch and knocked out the nib,the rest just sorta fell apart. On the clip assembly I again used a punch and knocked the finial out,a bit more difficult but it will come. Then the rest just came apart.
Hope this helped and good luck,
Perry

Top Bottom