Modified Slimline ... kinda

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ldb2000

ldb2000

Hi All
I recieved this slimline piece of White Turquoise Tru-Stone from Richard at randbcrafts as a freebie in my last order and there was a modified slimline posted in SOYP by Splinter99 that I just loved the shape so I was going to use the blank with some leftover Black and gold tru-stone to make a similar pen with but there was a problem....I have NO slimline kits but I do have some 7mm tubes and slimline transmisions so this is what I came up with .
Hope you like it
Comments as always are welcome (all except why[:eek:)])

slimkitless.jpg

slimkitless2.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ahoiberg

butch, that's fantastic. one of the nicest looking slim mods, as much of a slim as you got, i've ever seen. great work.

ldb2000

It's an arrowhead clip that I cast in pewter for my custom pens but with a gold plating that I'm trying to see how it holds up ...Buick ! [xx(] ...hee hee... PONTIAC RULES !!!
I really liked the angled finial too Steve , that was what inspired me to make this pen .
This will be my everyday pen for awhile so I can see if I will have to powdercoat the clip or not , the company I get my plating supplies from says it is "very durable"....we'll see

Top Bottom