Modified Click UGGGGGH!(edited)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ctEaglesc

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
It will be a long time before I ever get another piece of antler like this.
Whoever buys this is getting a one of a kind!
Gel Writer pro
My Higher Power helped with the appearance and drilling.

2006113017053_Pictures%201130%20007.jpg

edit in
I set this pen up to be a B2B pen and didn't have much expectations for the antler.
After it was rough turned I realized it was going to be a real looker. Here's the link to the instructions
Gel writer pro
The connecting coupler is normally added when the pen is assembled.
I only had the satin kits and didn't want a silver CB so I hid it.
I ground down the dia of the connector and pressed it into the lower section.I took a scrap of blackwood and drilled/milled it so it was the same height as the connector.(Length is critical on this kit).
After I glued the blackwood on I pressed the top on and continued turning and finishing,omitting the center bushing.
Silver and black "works" but is not my first choice.
To dissasemble this pen means"trashing" the mechanism.I may change the fittings later on.Right now this is "My pen" Penmonkey you can make an offer:D
The problem with this pen is I will never be able to sell it for what it is worth.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skye

Considering the aged look of the antler, it would be nice if the kit were older looking. PC a whole kit yet?

emackrell

Way cool pen and amazing looking antler! I like the way the antler makes a "grip" section just up from the nib.

Have not tried that kit yet. Presume the centerband is a custom one vice what comes with the kit?

cheers Eileen [8D]

ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
With a piece of antler in a pen that looks like that if you are looking at the nib then you would find fault with the Lord himself.
Yes it is underturned a little but only on that side.

johncrane

l agree with you CAV! NOW the pen looks fantastic EAGLE'great looking blanks l bet you wish you had a mile off that Antler. Now does that center ring come with that kit' or is it a custom job .l also think this is one of the best 8mm clik pen lve seen.Congrats Eagle!also could you tell us what you think of the kit' please.[:D]

Eagle, it is a great looking pen. When I first saw it I thought it had a scrimshaw design. God does some very great things with His creation for us to see after we explore for a while. You are a pioneer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom