Moasaic

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Timebandit

Timebandit

Here is another one guys. This is one of two pens i made yesterday:biggrin: I was feeling froggy:biggrin: This is a new shape for me and i like it. I think il add this one to my signature line. This is some Mosaic acrylic with a #6 Bock feed and nib:biggrin: The cap is postable.

All Comments Welcome

Thanks For Looking

Justin

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_0773.jpg
    DSC_0773.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 742
  • DSC_0774.jpg
    DSC_0774.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 745
  • DSC_0775.jpg
    DSC_0775.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 745
  • DSC_0777.jpg
    DSC_0777.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 756
  • DSC_0778.jpg
    DSC_0778.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 746
  • DSC_0779.jpg
    DSC_0779.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 739
  • DSC_0780.jpg
    DSC_0780.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 772
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

juteck

WOW!! What would I ink it with????? Black? Burgundy? Ebony Purple? WOW!

The shape is great -- I really like the smooth flow between body and cap, and the slightly curved taper on both.

Last edited:

glycerine

I'll be honest... the shape isn't for me. I love your pens and love the material in this one, but there's just something about it that looks "off". It will probably grow on me though...

Rounder

I like the pen in general but I think the clip is too curvy for the straight lines in the pen. Seems to take away from it some.

SEEEEEE! I can critique him also. I don't always brag on everything he does.:biggrin:

But he is still DANG good at this.

bitshird

Justin, you are a terrible person!! :rolleyes: Showing this seemingly endless array of beautiful hand crafted writing instruments,:eek: you should feel terrible..:wink:

But I'll just bet you don't!! Fantastic blank, and the new shape is nice as well, actually I haven't seen any of yours that I'd toss out :biggrin::biggrin:

Timebandit

Another homerun! May I ask where you got the material from?

Thanks!! You can:biggrin:But i cant tell:cool: Sorry. I give most things away, but i have to keep this little jewel because there isnt much. Sorry

WOW!! What would I ink it with????? Black? Burgundy? Ebony Purple? WOW!

The shape is great -- I really like the smooth flow between body and cap, and the slightly curved taper on both.

Its called Rainbow Ink and its a little bit of all of the above:biggrin: Thanks!!

Looks good! Got my taps and dies yesterday so it's time to try it myself!

Thanks!! What are you waiting for:eek::biggrin: Cut tap something!!!!!!

I don't care who you are, THAT'S cool!

Thanks!!!!

Wow. That material is really great. You are on a roll. Keep them coming.

Thanks Rich!!!

Justin,
I really like this material. Another favorite.

Thank you!!

I'll be honest... the shape isn't for me. I love your pens and love the material in this one, but there's just something about it that looks "off". It will probably grow on me though...

:frown::rolleyes::biggrin:Well i guess you cant please all the people all the time:cool::biggrin: Thanks for your honesty Jeremy!!

I like the pen in general but I think the clip is too curvy for the straight lines in the pen. Seems to take away from it some.

SEEEEEE! I can critique him also. I don't always brag on everything he does.:biggrin:

But he is still DANG good at this.

Hey!!! Your supposed to be on my side!! I thought i already bribed you for positive critiques!!!

Where is the "silver" bock nib coming from? I can only seem to find them in gold.

Oh I know a guy!!

That is slick looking and that blank is very cool!

Thanks!!

I WANT ONE ....That is awesome, but I have to agree with Rounder as my preference would be a straighter clip.

Thanks for you honesty!! Might not have been the best clip for this particular blank:rolleyes: But i still like it:tongue::biggrin:

I really like the dark mosaic look of this pen. When you post the cap will it scratch the pen?

Eventually yes. Its friction so in time it will have a post ring around the top just like all postable pens. The only way to keep this from happening is to have threads up there, but im not big on that look. Im not big on posting a pen when i right so thats a personal preference. But the option is there, if the client want to post it.

I like the pen and the blank elevates it even more.

Thanks!!

Where is the "silver" bock nib coming from? I can only seem to find them in gold.

Probably one of Roy's samples...

DING DING....Well kind of. I got them in a trade from Roy, but they were samples that he had:biggrin:

thewishman

Love the shape, love how the design flows. That is some fantastic material!

Thinking about the clip... Would a Jr. Gent or El Grande clip match the pen body a bit better?

Regardless of the clip, that is about my favorite of all of the pens you have posted - and I have really liked a LOT of them.:)

wizard

OK Sensei...I'm running out of words in my vocabulary to describe the beauty of your pens so I think I'll use bold letters...THAT'S FREAKING BEAUTIFUL!!!.....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: My bad...wasn't yelling....Reminds of a line of pens that Laban used to make but I like yours better. Regards, Doc:)

seamus7227

Justin, while I am a fan of your work, most of these are the usual, however, THIS pen stands out and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! That is a killer piece of material(blank). Superb work!

Timebandit

Wow, that's got class!

Thanks Earl!!

very nice, great job

Thanks!!

:eek::eek::eek:

Super sweet Justin......

Thanks Lupe!!

Awesome pen!!! I wonder what a red and black one would look like?

HMM...Not sure

Wow Top Notch Justin.

Thank You!!

Love the shape, love how the design flows. That is some fantastic material!

Thinking about the clip... Would a Jr. Gent or El Grande clip match the pen body a bit better?

Regardless of the clip, that is about my favorite of all of the pens you have posted - and I have really liked a LOT of them.:)

Thanks!! It might, but i dont put kit clips on my pens:rolleyes:

I'm just waiting on a cheap flight to Austin....

LOL!! Keep Looking:biggrin:

OK Sensei...I'm running out of words in my vocabulary to describe the beauty of your pens so I think I'll use bold letters...THAT'S FREAKING BEAUTIFUL!!!.....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: My bad...wasn't yelling....Reminds of a line of pens that Laban used to make but I like yours better. Regards, Doc:)

LOL!! I think the boldness did it Doc!!

Justin!! WOW!! What an amazing pen!!!!

Thanks Toni!!

Justin, while I am a fan of your work, most of these are the usual, however, THIS pen stands out and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! That is a killer piece of material(blank). Superb work!

Thanks Seamus!! I know most of my pens get repetitive, same shape, so i have to change it up with a different material, but im trying to lock in a few key shapes that i will make indefinitely. This is a new one and i think i will keep it.

Top Bottom