MISSING!!!! PITH for bryfox86

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from dansills

dansills

Going to make a long story short: I posted a link a while back in the PITH thread about the journey my partners pen had taken after a month. Well today bad news - I received a final results letter from the USPS postmaster in Hawaii (even though tracking has the package last in Jax FL?). Honolulu post office has concluded there investigation of the missing priority mail package and the only thing they can locate is the shipping label. There is no box and obviously no contents. (odd huh?) They are mailing me back the original label as evidence if I want to file a claim :confused:. I am upset but I will say after thousands of packages .. this is the first non-recovered missing package of mine with the USPS. Very unfortunate because the pen was gorgeous and I had 5 of my best blanks in the package as well. I am in the process of making another custom rollerball for my partner and will get it to him (Sorry Bryan!). Thought I would go ahead an post a few pics ... I'll try and make the second one a notch better. Segmented Rosewood with Blk Ti components .. the pictures really dont do the pen justice (sorry about the dust).

DSCN9982_zpsa368ff7e.jpg

DSCN9984_zps159f4845.jpg

DSCN9988_zps6dcd6680.jpg

DSCN9983_zps4a36d601.jpg

DSCN9992_zpsb065a0ab.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Crashmph

Sorry about the package ordeal... been there done that and have a few t-shirts.

As for kicking it up a notch, good luck, because that one is fabulous.

SDB777

From someone that has been taken for 4 packages this year also, I feel for ya! And that is a really great pen. Everything is so well lined-up, it certainly must have taken a lot of effort!

Scott (was it insured) B

Jim Burr

Banned
That one is worth finding Dan! At least you know...add a custom finial to the next one and send it to me!

carpblaster

Some one just could not contain there selves and must know what pens are or know u,just goes to show us that its hard to trust any one,but we can"t live in the past no matter how much we hate what othersdo,there are some of us who would give give the shirts off our back if some one needs it sorry for ur loss,and ur recipient,I know he understands.

Top Bottom