Mint Chip FP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from SerenityWoodWorks

One of those resin blanks from Exotics. Nothing too special, C&C welcome, Thank you for looking

12mm cap to barrel threads triple start
Nib: Two-Tone steel #5
Cartridge/Converter/Eyedropper
Length capped: 140mm
Length uncapped: 130 mm
Length posted: 170mm
Cap length: 66mm
Cap diameter: 14.5 at widest
Barrel diameter: 14mm at threads, 10.5mm at end
Section diameter: 10.4 mm at widest, 9.4mm at narrowest
Weight 19g

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Looks good Jason. The gold clips compliments the blank nicely. "Plain" as it is.
Thank you!!

That's got a nice combination of colors, and the shape is nice too!
Thank you!!

Ya right Jason !! Just a simple, flawless, kitless, closed end, custom cap, everyday pen !!!! Very nice craftsmanship for a simple pen. Jim S
Thank you!!

Wow Jason, i see a huge improvement in several areas: threading(looks crisp), body style and your photography! Very well done!
Thank you!!

I agree with Seamus, I also like the blank,:rolleyes:.
Thank you!!

Yea, simple. Very nice!
Thank you!!

Great looking pen! Congrats!
Thank you!!

I was thinking about changing the front section on this pen to the same material as the body..Thoughts?

Brooks803

Personally I'd say keep the ebonite section. One from the same material would make it to far out there. You need a break in there somewhere. The pen is awesome. I really like the tapered ends. Fit-Finish-and Photo's are top knotch!

jyreene

I think it would work but I think it works better with the Ebonite. Maybe breaking it up with a custom band in there would work but not all the same material. As Jonathon said it would be too long of a section then.

The material required that you go with simple, classic lines. You did that, executed very nicely. Way to go!
Steve

Thank you Steve

Personally I'd say keep the ebonite section. One from the same material would make it to far out there. You need a break in there somewhere. The pen is awesome. I really like the tapered ends. Fit-Finish-and Photo's are top knotch!

Thank you, Yes I think we will keep it as is.

I think it would work but I think it works better with the Ebonite. Maybe breaking it up with a custom band in there would work but not all the same material. As Jonathon said it would be too long of a section then.
+1

I think the way it is gives it that 30's classic look with the ebonite section.
Is that how your pen looked in the 30's Roy? HAHAHAHA

Top Bottom