Minstrel Show?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from dgscott

dgscott

My wife says it reminds her of the black and white minstrel shows she saw growing up in England. Acrylic barrel, ebonite trim and cap. Thanks for looking.
Doug

Attachments

• minstrel.jpg
    minstrel.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 246
  • minstrelcapped.jpg
    minstrelcapped.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 193
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

thewishman

That is a beautiful pen! The contrasting materials work well together.

Naming it Minstrel Show might cause a little controversy - it conjures up negative connotations.:)

Grizz

Banned
I really like it. Sophisticated Whimsy, if there is such a thing.

PenPal

Hi Doug, I agree with your wife however whatever triggers does not determine how you feel when you look at your neat pen. I remember with embarrasment travelling in a long line of held up traffic in a Holden Barina a small car and a long way from home and the old word association popped up with me the Policeman walking in the problem area came up alongside us and used the advertising slogan for our car and said beep beep Barina and quick as a flash I replied oink oink pig well my dear wife nearly passed out I felt dreadful but luckily he laughed and all was well. What I want to say is we all have word and visual associations, just thought since you are a trick cyclist my innocent phrase for your profession you will understand instinctively where I am coming from.

I like the pen, yes it is different executed well and will also provide you with quite a conversation piece for a long time. Wish you well in your somewhat isolated environment.Also improving health.

Kind regards Peter.

wizard

Beautiful! Looks like a high end designer pen. I love the contrast between the cap and barrel and how they strikingly accent each other. Thank you for showing. Regards, Doc

Top Bottom