Minnesota duck stamp pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ossaguy

ossaguy

I finished up the stamp pen that I had posted the question about the small c copyright mark.I'd never seen it before on the other stamps I looked at,but i saw it on another I was looking at.

Don't know if you can see it,but it's in the middle area.

This one has the Common Goldeneye,and the Barrow's Goldeneye on the stamps.I sure like these stamps from Minnesota.

Thanks,
Steve

Attachments

• IMG_4891.JPG
    IMG_4891.JPG
    120.6 KB · Views: 278
  • IMG_4892.JPG
    IMG_4892.JPG
    136.5 KB · Views: 300
  • IMG_4894.JPG
    IMG_4894.JPG
    112.3 KB · Views: 566
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

I love it! I've made some duck stamp pens but copied the stamps instead of using the original stamps. Too many of these can get expensive. Lol

SDB777

I love it! I've made some duck stamp pens but copied the stamps instead of using the original stamps. Too many of these can get expensive. Lol

I can see the logic in this....some duck stamps can easily reach $40!

I like the concept, and the execution on layout of these stamps. Really get to show them off on this kit! Well done!!!!

Scott (if it quacks like a duck, it tastes like a duck) B

Janster

"I can see the logic in this..some duck stamps can easily reach $40"

.....that's why I use "cancelled" stamps. Usually game stamps are not ordinarily for postage,of course there are exceptions. If you get stamps from hunters, they too are not cancelled. I know some folks "copy" a picture and use that but there may be infringement violations there to. Chances of gettting into trouble , IMO, is ZERO!. Well done Steve.

JohnU

"I can see the logic in this..some duck stamps can easily reach $40"

.....that's why I use "cancelled" stamps. Usually game stamps are not ordinarily for postage,of course there are exceptions. If you get stamps from hunters, they too are not cancelled. I know some folks "copy" a picture and use that but there may be infringement violations there to. Chances of gettting into trouble , IMO, is ZERO!. Well done Steve.

I totally agree. Using the originals are worry free. I would never sell a pen made from copied stamps, but they made nice gifts to fellow hunters. Lol.

Top Bottom