MINING for COPPER

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wood-of-1kind

Status
Not open for further replies.

wood-of-1kind

Here's my latest bright copper Perfect Fit. I'm really beginning to like these kits since they show rather well and the trannys perform so smoothly. The matching copper case was personally crafted for this occasion. Wood that was chosen is camphor burl. A joy to the turning senses since it smells so great.

Your comments are welcomed on either side of the 'opinion' coin.
-Peter-:)
200778171510_P7080007.jpg

200778171531_P7080010.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Tanner

Very nice looking pen. I also think the box is awesome. Someone is getting a fantastic package. I like your card too. I can see what most of it says, except the first line. Is that your siganature line? I have to do something like that. I have been just putting it in paragragh style and cutting it out. I like yours better.

gerryr

Excellent work, Peter. Perfect Fits are great kits and being able to switch them to a pencil on the spot is an added bonus. The box is great. Someday I will have to try making some boxes on my BS.

wood-of-1kind

Originally posted by Tanner
<br />. I like your card too. I can see what most of it says, except the first line. Is that your siganature line? I have to do something like that. I have been just putting it in paragragh style and cutting it out. I like yours better.

Mr. Tanner, this is a close-up of the ID cards that I include with my woodcraft sales.
-Peter-[:)]

20077902014_card.jpg
<br />

cdcarter

Peter,

I liked it so well I picked up the phone and called Ernie to order a couple of Perfect Fit kits (Copper A and Gold B), since I've never turned one. Beautiful work.

Carl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom