Mini necklace pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mik

Status
Not open for further replies.

mik

The Orchard, Milton Lane, Wookey Hole, Somerset, U
Four mini necklace pens from wild Greek olive wood. The wood is exceptional around 500yrs old. A lot of figuring and a pleasure to turn cut like butter.

I sent some blanks off to a US customer;) these were the trimmed ends![8)]

200522620853_mini4.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tipusnr

Nicely done. I've been asked to make a few more of them but don't like to as I don't know where they can get the refills locally and don't want the headaches of stocking them myself.

Rifleman1776

Just yesterday I saw some refills in Wal-Mart that are designed to be cut to length. They are even marked for certain pens. Plastic tubes and they cut with sissors. Might be worth checking out.

Originally posted by tipusnr
<br />Nicely done. I've been asked to make a few more of them but don't like to as I don't know where they can get the refills locally and don't want the headaches of stocking them myself.

jwoodwright

Great Wood, love the grain. Nice pens...

Those mini refills are the pits. They pressure fit a little cap that screws into the tranny. I've lost some that came unstuck... The cap is there, as it has threads, the ink cartridge is gone... They're meant to be replaced, so CA wouldn't be an option...[:(]

Tropical

Very nice looking pens. I think I will consider getting some kits now that I see how yours look. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom