Mini Gator

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Brooks803

Brooks803

Made this mini FP for a big time Gators fan. I cast some orange alumilite for the cap and used blue ebonite for the body and section. I was wanting to make an orange section for it, but ran out of already cast alumilite. I didn't want the possibility of not mixing just the right shade to match so I went with more ebonite. I used a #5 Heritance nib and a mini converter. It can also take a cartridge.

It won't reach it's owner till just after Christmas, but atleast he doesn't know he's getting it yet :biggrin:

DSC02072643x700.jpg
DSC02076560x700.jpg
DSC02078654x700.jpg

Thanks for looking! Comments/Critiques are always welcomed and appreciated.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

seamus7227

ok, you know someone is gonna ask, so it might as well be me, Where did you get the mini converter?

that pen is outstanding too by the way!

Brooks803

He should be pleased. Nice work

Thanks Chuck! I got a lil inspired while making some gator colored blanks for this other turner...:wink:

ok, you know someone is gonna ask, so it might as well be me, Where did you get the mini converter?

that pen is outstanding too by the way!

Thanks Seamus! You can ask...but I don't remember where I got them. I bought 30 or so a while back. Sadly though, I didn't know that they don't fit the bock feeds until AFTER I ran out of heritance feeds! So now I have around 20 and can't use them until I find another feed system that it will fit. I have some coming in from the UK that I'm hoping will work!

Top Bottom