Mini Cigar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from gatornick

gatornick

Tried something new here. I saw the short refills, and I thought I would try something. Not really a success, but interesting for sure. All three are pecan finished in CA. I need to work on my fit, and stop trying to rely on the bushings, but I have come along way with my finish thanks to wjskip.

200836204453_pen3.jpg

200836204522_Pen1.jpg

200836204545_pen2.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

R2

Ithink they are interesting.:):) Why do you say rhey are not really a success? did you learn anything with your experimenting/ If so they were a success in at least one way.

Chasper

I like the short stogie.

I have a lot to learn from the masters who contribute to IAP. But also a lot to learn from newer members who do things I would never have thought of. Thanks for sharing.

So much to learn, so little time...

Rifleman1776

Success or otherwise is in the eyes of the beholder. You set out on a journey and arrived. Very fine work. I just drilled and glued up a hunk of pecan (my first) and it is almost pure white. Inneressing.

gatornick

Thanks for the replies. It is starting to grow on me, but I will have to wait and see if I like it. It was my first attempt modifying a pen though, so it was fun. I really like the pecan. It is cheap and I have alot of it, so I use it alot. As far as the short refill, this is what I am talking about. I found it at Office Depot yesterday. By the way does anyone know if there is a short cross refill?

200836235843_pen4.jpg

toolcrazy

They all look great. Too bad the pics are soooooo big. :D

I won't buy the foray refils any longer, they have been nothing but a problem for me.

Top Bottom