Mini Bolt Action

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jyreene

jyreene

Wow. What a night. I had three mini malachite bolt actions almost done and what happens. Two of them crack during assembly. Effing eff. Got one though and it looks good. Just have to order more tubes now.

Attachments

• image-3253580117.jpg
    image-3253580117.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 219
  • image-4038653714.jpg
    image-4038653714.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 188
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GeneL74

That's pretty cool... I have not seen any mini's.

There's nothing more frustrating than something going haywire when you're almost done... I feel your pain! Lol

Last edited:

Hendu3270

Forget the pen! Look at that grain contrast in the door!! :eek:

:biggrin: Just kiddin' Pens looks great but I wonder if it would feel kinda small in the hand.

jyreene

It's not bad. It's like a space pen for size but with more heft. I'd akin it to the difference between a full size pistol and a concealed carry one. Both work but one takes getting used too.

toyotaman

That's a really neat mini pen there. I saw them yesterday in the PSI catalog and thought of getting a few. I guess since they are mini versions they will be half price right?LOL. I will be ordering some next week.

jyreene

That's a really neat mini pen there. I saw them yesterday in the PSI catalog and thought of getting a few. I guess since they are mini versions they will be half price right?LOL. I will be ordering some next week.

Half price would be awesome. Two bucks less is still better. And I think I could convert it to a slightly bigger size anyways. Just need to add a bigger stronger spring.

Marc

I agree with B Square. Your pen fits are looking awesome.

When you buy the pen deconstruction pin set, be sure to look at the vice grips that are padded with the soft plastic cover. You will find that you can often save all the pen parts and the blank too, assuming it isn't too far gone to save.

Nice job Ty.

Top Bottom