Military salute

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Carl Fisher

Carl Fisher

I know I'm missing Coast Guard but it'll have to wait until my next order.

Attachments

• 559663_10201239852618895_926084230_n.jpg
    559663_10201239852618895_926084230_n.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 400
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

showcaser

I'm not sure if you know it or not but all of those with the exception of the Navy are trademarked. The "Hap Arnold Wings" are not being licensed at all and are strictly only used in Pentagon approved material. The Marine Corps not only trademarked the EGA but ALL terms associated with the Corps such as Semper Fi, USMC, Marines and United States Marine Corps. It is quite expensive to get licensed and all products need to be approved prior to putting them on the market. If the Blank maker is licensed you are covered...if not you can get into legal trouble making and selling them.
Just a heads up!
Regards Patrick

SamThePenMan

Nice work! I like the Air Force one, but I am partial to blue...and well flying (even though I don't get to fly nearly as often as I'd like, except on family vacations).

KitZ

If you are turning pens for servicemen will you have tm issues? I would love to be able to send some pens with emblems on them

I'm not sure if you know it or not but all of those with the exception of the Navy are trademarked. The "Hap Arnold Wings" are not being licensed at all and are strictly only used in Pentagon approved material. The Marine Corps not only trademarked the EGA but ALL terms associated with the Corps such as Semper Fi, USMC, Marines and United States Marine Corps. It is quite expensive to get licensed and all products need to be approved prior to putting them on the market. If the Blank maker is licensed you are covered...if not you can get into legal trouble making and selling them.
Just a heads up!
Regards Patrick

As a tax payer, you own part of those trademarks Carl...lol

These are awesome pens.

showcaser

"As a tax payer, you own part of those trademarks Carl...lol"

These are awesome pens.

The royalties payed go to Morale,Welfare and Recreation programs for our Military Service members.

As for a tax payers owning part of the trademarks...
I guess tax payers own parts nuclear weapons too, does that mean we get to abuse them as well?

Patrick

showcaser

Where did I say that?
It is abusing Registered Trademarks unless they are licensed.
This is directly from the Air Force Trademark website....
"Unlicensed use of our trademarks can result in civil fines and other penalties, to include criminal punishment when authorized by law"
I think if you want to know symbols are being abused submit the pen blanks,pens or photo of the pens to the Air Force Trademark Office....they will tell you pretty quick.
I guess I'm the bad guy for giving him a heads up,but I think my comments will get him further than just saying "nice pens"
Regards Patrick

Top Bottom