Might stick to just trying to make pens !!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from cjaussiepens

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjaussiepens

Having a hell of a time trying to figure out how to get anything onto this site. I know its just me, but it seems its set up for the more experienced........ aw well never mind........The pen ? its a custom, made out of a kit (we call them flat tops )using Orange boxwood, an inland Qld. timber and finished with Shellawax..good aussie product...This is a great place to be part of and I am learning a lot including about computers as well. All the best from Queensland Aust. .with thanks........Cj .............

200523104527_MVC-471F.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
G

Nice job.I like the smoothe lines in a traditional pen.
(could you try adding another picture with the pen separated?I'd like to see the transmission assembly)
I know what you mean about posting pics,but I finally figured out how to at least get them posted.Quality is another thing.
What I do is after I decide which picture( I normally take a dozen) I want to post,I delelte all others from my computer.
I right click on the picture.
At teh bottom I hit "properties"
Click "resize"
When you go to resize,click "advanced"
I check the boxes that say "resize originals don't make copies."
"Make pictures smaller not bigger"
I use the medium setting or sometimes small depending on how the original was shot.
Hope this helps.

woodpens

That is a fine looking pen, CJ. I like the tapered lower barrel. It is good to see yet another Australian pen turner here. Welcome!

cjaussiepens

Thanks for the encouragement and compliments fellas and especially the posting advice.Will post an exploded view with explaination soon...
Happy turning .........Cj .........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom