Midnight Ice Imperial

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from UKpenmaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

UKpenmaker

Got home from work tonight too see that a parcel had tried to be delivered. So hot footed it down to the post office, and much to my surprise it was my order of Italian resin blanks, that Steve Roberts has shown on this site (they got here in 4 days:D).

So i had to try one, ths one is the Midnight Ice with a Blk TI Imperial kit. A real PITB to try and photograph, the actual pen is more blue than in the photo. I will have to try again in natural daylight.

2006822191635_Italian%20Midnight.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SteveRoberts

Very... very nice, the ice that is. And he is right the photo won't do it justice.

Congrats on the fast service from the postman.

Steve

redfishsc

Hey, that's some eye candy!

BTW if you want to mimic natural daylight, go and buy at Lowes a compact florescent screw-socket light bulb that is rated for 6500K. Some bulbs are called "daylight" but don't buy it if it does not expressly say 6500K somewhere on the package (may be fine print on the back or bold on the front, just never know). 6500K is the closest thing to natural daylight we can produce. I use one of the cheap incandescent clamp-light fixtures (with the big metal cone-shaped reflector) for my photos. My problem is the cheap camera.

UKpenmaker

HI Oscar, Have a look here for the blanks.
http://www.pedigreewoodcrafts.com, you will probobly need to call them as i don't think there web-site is fully up and running yet.

Or have a look at the following thread.

http://www.penturners.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=16752

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom