Micky,Minnie and Betty

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

OKLAHOMAN

CaptG strikes again with three outstanding blanks all I did was turn them. All comments welcome.

IMG_2846-1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim Smith

Fantastic looks pens. My wife is a huge fan of Mickey mouse. I think that I'll have to look into making one for Christmas. Thanks for sharing.

Jim Smith

Rounder

I have a Betty Boop blank from CaptG and am nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs about turning it. Fortunately he sent me a defective blank to practice on before I do the real thing. He does some fine looking work I tell you.

Yours look fantastic and I only hope I can get to that quality with mine.

OKLAHOMAN

I thank all who commented, its easy to make an outstanding pen with the Capt's blanks.
It was brought to my attention that the watermark on my photos have my wholesale name instead of Bella Penna, this was an oversight on my part...or was it:rolleyes::biggrin:......It was! I think this is one of the reasons for the new classified and I agree with it. We should not use SOYP forum to even hint of advertising.

JohnU

Nice set of pens Roy! Your right about the Capt. He does magic with those old watches. I was lucky to get my hands on one of his blanks and can say, They are Flawless! Beautiful work, both of you.

Top Bottom