Mickey Mouse

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from tdsmart

tdsmart

A short time ago I had a long distance special request for two Liberty style pens with Mickey Mouse. The first was for the full watch parts blank with black carbon fiber background. The second was for a specific Steam Punk version with the watch face only. Mind you, it took me a long time to sort out exactly what the customer wanted, but his English was better than my Chinese and after a bunch of backin' and forthen', we sorted it out.

I don't make blanks so I looked for help here and Mike, Indiana_Parrothead, stepped up. He had the blanks in my hand in less than a week. When he told me they were in the mail he mentioned one of Mickey's hands had moved a bit, probably when gluing it on and asked I let him know if it would be acceptable. Honestly, it was something he would notice and I might, but no one else would. As minor as this was, Mike decided to replace the blank and didn't want the other back.

Sorry for the quality of the pictures, they certainly don't show the quality of Mike's work.

Thanks very much, Mike!

Attachments

• IMG_4336.jpg
    IMG_4336.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_4339.jpg
    IMG_4339.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 248
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tdsmart

Mike, I apologize for being tardy getting these pictures up. They are as nice as are because of your work, mine was the easy part. The customer was very pleased. Thanks again for your help and quick response. Hope all is well.

Top Bottom