Mexican Green Heart Abalone

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from brownsfn2

brownsfn2

Here is one I was able to make over Spring Break last week. This is a Jr Abraham from Exotic Blanks. The material is Mexican Green Heart Abalone. Thanks for looking.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

pen540a.jpg
pen540b.jpg
pen540g.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Absolutely beautiful I love the material and it always makes a great looking pen. What kit is that and do they sell it in any other platings??? Have you used the kit long and how well do you like it?? The designs look like they would go good with a gear clock pen.

That there pen is front page material hands down.

Last edited:

brownsfn2

This kit is the Jr Abraham. I have used it some. I think it is on level with the Jr Emperor in some regards. It is a Dayacom product so the quality is definitely there. I really like the unique pattern on the band and the contrasting platings. The threads are really smooth as well.

Thanks for all the nice comments!

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Here is one I was able to make over Spring Break last week. This is a Jr Abraham from Exotic Blanks. The material is Mexican Green Heart Abalone. Thanks for looking.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

View attachment 162101
View attachment 162102
View attachment 162103

Shoot Ron, my memories of "spring break" in the sun (Daytona Beach - 1980) was peanut butter, waffles, beer for all 2 1/2 meals, and 10 cent shots! (No...really!!!).

I believe you were more productive!

Beautiful Pen.

JT - Read the first post (don't do a search...) :eek:!

jttheclockman

Thank you Ron and also Mark. Glad I did not have to do a search. I would not know how or what words to use. :) The taboo word SEARCH.

Top Bottom