Mexican Cocobolo

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from yorkie

yorkie

This is beautiful orange Mexican Cocobolo.

Finish is CA, pen style is Manhattan.

Attachments

• IMG_1484.jpg
    IMG_1484.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_1483.jpg
    IMG_1483.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_1487.jpg
    IMG_1487.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_1482.jpg
    IMG_1482.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 210
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
:biggrin:I'm not sure about that Stephen. I think that new lathe may not be doin it for you. Maybe you should send it up here!:biggrin:

Just kidding you nice pen.

JD Combs Sr

Thanks for that. I've worked really hard over the past two years to develop a process for a good CA finish, and I've come up with a few steps that don't make any real sense, but actually make a big difference.
Would you mind sharing. I consider my CA finish pretty good but yours appears a couple steps above mine. Very nice pen and finish.

yorkie

Thanks for the compliment. I'll take some time this weekend and write down the process for you.

Thanks for that. I've worked really hard over the past two years to develop a process for a good CA finish, and I've come up with a few steps that don't make any real sense, but actually make a big difference.
Would you mind sharing. I consider my CA finish pretty good but yours appears a couple steps above mine. Very nice pen and finish.

bobs pens 1

Very nice job I have watched three different videos on U tube and use a little of each one still a learning process. I will look forward to your method and it will help all of us beginners who read this forum. bob

Top Bottom