Mexican Agate Closed ended Majestic

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wiset1

wiset1

No big story here, just a fun pen. I've had this Mexican Agate Tru-Stone from Exotics for a little while now and figured it was about time to try my first closed ended pen. There's some dust on the pen in the pictures, but the amazing depth and energy in the material just pulls me in. Some of my favorite material next to Jonathons blanks. :biggrin: Had fun with it, but being that it was my first time using calipers I turned it down a little too much. I'm happy with it though, hope you guys like it

6962568277_6f9985aed8_z.jpg

6816449360_3a566cc926_z.jpg

As always, larger images can be seen in my IAP Gallery or my Flickr Gallery, both linked below.:biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

brownsfn2

Wow Really nice!! What effect did you hope to achieve with metallic blue?

Mexican Agate is my favorite as well!! That is the most figures piece I have seen in a while though. Really nice!!

EricJS

I have two of those blanks laying in a drawer. You just gave me the incentive to dust them off.:biggrin:

Beautiful work, as usual!

wiset1

Wow Really nice!! What effect did you hope to achieve with metallic blue?

Mexican Agate is my favorite as well!! That is the most figures piece I have seen in a while though. Really nice!!

Not really sure to be honest with you, I just didn't want to use simple black in the event it did show through. I like a little spice in my life:biggrin:

Thanks to everyone else for the positive feedback as well!

wiset1

Again, thanks to everyone for the great feedback. The material truly speaks volumes on this pen.

Top Bottom