Mexican Agate

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from CaptG

CaptG

I love this blank, Mexican agate from randbcrafts, thanks Richard. Kit is an Imperial rollerball. The last one sold in two days, hope this one does half that well. All comments welcome and appreciated. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• froggy 003.jpg
    froggy 003.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 228
  • froggy 004.jpg
    froggy 004.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 321
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Wow!! I really love that colour combo. Is that a tru-stone? I've never seen anything quite like it. Looks great!!:good::good::good:

Brooks803

That is sweet! Does it have any effects in the light? It looks like fire opal also. I love R&B Crafts, Richard is a super guy to work with! He put up a couple of my pens on his site recently and I think this one deserves that honor as well!

CaptG

Wow!! I really love that colour combo. Is that a tru-stone? I've never seen anything quite like it. Looks great!!:good::good::good:
Hi Skippy, yes it is a tru-stone. It is a bit brittle, but with light cuts works well.

That is sweet! Does it have any effects in the light? It looks like fire opal also. I love R&B Crafts, Richard is a super guy to work with! He put up a couple of my pens on his site recently and I think this one deserves that honor as well!
It is a very translucent blank. I powdercoated the tube black and mixed in a dab of the black powdercoat paint with the epoxy I used to glue the tube in. It has a LOT of depth in the sunlight.

Mark

WOW, the colors are very nice. I'll definitely be on the look out for that one... Nicely Done.

Top Bottom