Met CaptG! Had a great time!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Buzzzz4

Buzzzz4

Thanks goes out to Gary (CaptG) for a great time meeting him and playing with the laser. I have a co-worker heading on to a new job and wanted to give her something to remember us by. We were able engrave this pen and box with our logo. My dad and I learned quite a bit from Gary and were grateful for his time. Thanks Gary! :good:
This is a Euro with stabalized curly maple, Ca finish and a plain box from Woodcraft.

Attachments

• GOL close up.jpg
    GOL close up.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 217
  • Gift of life Pen.jpg
    Gift of life Pen.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 194
  • Pen and Box.jpg
    Pen and Box.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 206
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Gary and Eric,

Nice collaboration! I am big on the gift of life and have my 25 gallon blood and blood products mug to prove it.

I would encourage people to become organ donors. My only proviso is that I would appreciate it if they make sure I really am through using them before they are passed on to someone else!

Buzzzz4

No worries on that one Cav, we don't really want to end up on 20/20. I say, "I'd rather you use up all your parts, but if you can't, I can make good use of them."
A little service announcement. "Sign up in your state to become an organ and tissue donor! Save a life!" Here is the registry for each state. http://www.organdonor.gov/donor/registry.shtm

Top Bottom