Messing around with new light box.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Aces-High

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lucky2

Beautiful pen! I would like to see a video on how to do this, I must check and see if there's one on You-tube. Does anybody know of any videos on the subject, and where I might find them? Yes, I do realize this is about a light-box and photos. But, it's the method of how to make the blank, that I'm more interested in.
Len

Last edited:

Aces-High

Beautiful pen! I would like to see a video on how to do this, I must check and see if there's one on You-tube. Does anybody know of any videos on the subject, and where I might find them? Yes, I do realize this is about a light-box and photos. But, it's the method of how to make the blank, that I'm more interested in.
Len

Thanks lucky! It's a new pen too... Look up Scalloped Pen and you should find some stuff!

Last edited:

TurtleTom

Len
Go to Library at top of page. On the Index are sections under Blanks, Techniques, and pens have lots of techniques. This one is in there somewhere but I forgot which one it is. You get to do some of the work.
Scalloped is like this only more pieces.

fernhills

Go to utube, go to search, Lynn Lacey, how to make scalloped pen blanks. That is the info I found on how to make one. Click onto my etsy site and you find a pic of one i just recently made. Carl. Aces- high, very nice work, I will have to try one in purple heart. I have some of that wood

Last edited:

Aces-High

Len
Go to Library at top of page. On the Index are sections under Blanks, Techniques, and pens have lots of techniques. This one is in there somewhere but I forgot which one it is. You get to do some of the work.
Scalloped is like this only more pieces.

Are you saying this isn't scalloped? If so, I'm confused...

OZturner

Excellent Pen Jason,
Spectacular Blank, Expertly Enhanced with Segmented Scallops. (I cannot think of anything more appropriate to call them, so I am very satisfied with Scalloped),
Nicely Turned, Fitted and Finished.
Regarding your Photographs, the Zoom function, makes the photos somewhat blurred, I don't think that has anything to do with your new Light Box, but probably because you had already focused quite closeup, and the Zoom function just took it over the Top.
Congratulations,
Brian.

TurtleTom

Are you saying this isn't scalloped? If so, I'm confused...[/QUOTE]

It is scalloped.
I don't know why some people have trouble connecting scalloped to this style pen. It is after the shape of the clam known as a scallop.
I looked at the Lynn Lacey video on YouTube and it shows the process well.

Top Bottom