Mesquite and Maple Pith Rollerball

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mredburn

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Im having fun making these and decided to make one for my pith partner. The Usps shows he recieved it last week. This went to JeromyJ my pith partner.
I decided to use mesquite and maple for a little more contrast then the cherry provided on the first one I made.
mesquite%252520pith%252520pen%2525204.JPG
mesquite%252520pith%252520pen%2525206.JPG
mesquite%252520pith%252520pen%2525207.JPG

Nest we have a couple of pictures for comparison of the Maple/Mesquite Pith pen and the Maple/Cherry of the original. I really like the Mesquite version .
mesquie%252520pith%252520pen%25252011.JPG
mesquitepith%252520pen%2525209.JPG

Enjoy, comments and question welcome

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

D.Oliver

You're pith partner has probably been sitting in a corner, clutching his new prized possession, repeatedly muttering "My Precious" every since he got this. They both look great.

Last edited:

JeremyJ

Not mutturing only because I can seem to get any words out when I hold this thing. The pics don't do it justice, it makes everything I have look silly. Mike did an outstanding job on this and it will inspire me to move to the next level. It's the coolest pen I have in my possession that's for sure.

D.Oliver

Not mutturing only because I can seem to get any words out when I hold this thing. The pics don't do it justice, it makes everything I have look silly. Mike did an outstanding job on this and it will inspire me to move to the next level. It's the coolest pen I have in my possession that's for sure.

If you think banishing you new pen to say...South Dakota would help make what you have not look silly, I would be willing to help you out. It wouldn't make my stuff look silly...I alreadly took care of that myself.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Both are great pens Mike. I'm glad I got to see them up close. The threading work is awesome. I wouldn't even have tried that until you showed me that, it CAN be done. Thanks!

bluwolf

Both are great pens Mike. I'm glad I got to see them up close. The threading work is awesome. I wouldn't even have tried that until you showed me that, it CAN be done. Thanks!

I've seen it can be done and I'm still not going to try it. I told him they make my head hurt.

Top Bottom