Mesquite Jr. Gent II

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from smoky10

Status
Not open for further replies.

smoky10

The last JG II pen I made has problems with the cap screwing on and I complained about it. I was very dissapointed in it:(. Well, I made another one and have to tell you that it does not have the same problem:D. It screws on with ease. It is made of mesquite, hope you like it.

2005620222256_mesquite%20Jr.%20Gent%20II.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WoodChucker

Tom, it's beautiful and you did a great job on it. Glad to hear there were no problems with this one. I just got my order from Anthony and will making one soon. Again, very nice pen!

wayneis

If you are going to do this new kit then it is important that you look up Rick K's article with the fix he found. At Provo I tried several of these and with all of them if you do not take care in screwing the top on then you will mess up the threads. His fix ensures that the cap screws onto the bottom straight. I have to say that after seeing Rich's pens that I am disapointed that the new kits are not any better than the others and from now on until they fix the problem completely I'll stay with the old version.

Wayne

atvrules1

Wayne, where would we find Rick K's article?....

Tom, the picture is a little out of focus, but from the reflection it sure looks like you did a great job on the finish. Fit looks good also. Keep the pics coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom