Mesquite Burl blk ti Euro

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from altaciii

altaciii

Was off from my day job and had time to turn a few today. Mesquite burl euro in blk/ti. ca/blo finish then polished to 12k mm finished with ren wax. All comments welcome on photography also.

20084934126_DSC02632.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

Nice all the way around. I love mesquite and mesquite burl is even nicer. I find them from time to time. Thanks for sharing.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by altaciii

Was off from my day job and had time to turn a few today. Mesquite burl euro in blk/ti. ca/blo finish then polished to 12k mm finished with ren wax. All comments welcome on photography also.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I gotta get some Burl !! That's a really nice piece of wood . I like blk TI on anything ! I think you take very nice photos too . Well done ! [8D]

karlkuehn

Banned
Great looking pen! I like the plating choice too. I think there's a small depth of field blurry thing on the photo, but it's still great. It's amazing how everyone's photos are really improving every day. :)

Tanner

Very smooth looking pen Alex. I like it. The people in the Photography section can help on the picture. I've read many hours on photography alone.

Top Bottom