Mescalbean "Texas Hybrid" on a Majestic Jr Rollerball

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Another one made this morning. Made with Curtis's " Texas Hybrid" Blank with Mescalbean on a Majestic Junior Rhodium and Black T/N plated Rollerball. Comments welcome and appreciated. Thank you for looking. Hope everyone has a safe and restful Labor Day! Doc:)

Attachments

• Worthless Wood on Majestic Junior.jpg
    Worthless Wood on Majestic Junior.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 212
  • Worthless Wood on Majestic Junior_2.jpg
    Worthless Wood on Majestic Junior_2.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Very nice, Doc! Can I use these pics too? :)

One question though...that looks more like Mescalbean than TX Elm so I pulled up your order. Are you sure it is not M260 that you bought from me? It sure looks like it could be more so than E1 that you bought. Then again, these things take on a totally different look once turned!

Thanks for the nice comments on my blanks, btw. There are more where those came from!

wizard

Very nice, Doc! Can I use these pics too? :)

One question though...that looks more like Mescalbean than TX Elm so I pulled up your order. Are you sure it is not M260 that you bought from me? It sure looks like it could be more so than E1 that you bought. Then again, these things take on a totally different look once turned!

Thanks for the nice comments on my blanks, btw. There are more where those came from!

Curtis, You are correct. That is Mescalbean..Found the label.... You are welcome to use the pics. The higher resolution ones are in my Members Photo Album. Regards, Doc

Top Bottom