mescal bean and bog oak

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from altaciii

altaciii

I have had several mescal bean root worthless wood blanks I purchased from Curtis Seebeck (mesquiteman) here on the site. Everytime I've turned one they turn out beautiful and as a result sell quite quickly. I have saved a few of the ones I purchased just waiting till I had the right hardware to show them on. The bog oak I also purchased here on the site from Mike(russianwolf). Both kits were purchased, where else, here on the site in a group buy offered by Lou Metcalf (dcbluesman). What a source for everything I need. Both pens are Jr Statesman one a roller ball and the other a fountain. All comments welcome.

Attachments

• mescalbeanjremp.JPG
    mescalbeanjremp.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 235
  • mescalbeanjremp2.JPG
    mescalbeanjremp2.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 177
  • DSC06383.JPG
    DSC06383.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

altaciii

I like them both. Two of my favorite woods! Did Curtis send you the "magic beans" with the mescalbean?

No he didn't actually, but funny you should mention that. I did talk to him today and he is sending me a few to send with the pens when they are sold. Thanks for asking, I know how much good luck they possess.

Russianwolf

Sweet looking group there Alex. That piece of bog oak looks almost like leather in the pic, I like it.

I may have to try one of cCurtis' blanks before long.

Top Bottom