'MERICA!!!!!!!!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Drstrangefart

Drstrangefart

487322_383751928351545_992590555_n.jpg

This one wound up being a rescue. I was working on a pseudo Euro with a matching blank for the bottom barrel when I had a blank failure. Probably my fault for letting too much heat build up and forgetting I had a better tool at my disposal. Still knocking a lot of rust off the skills. I just did 5 or 6 coats of thin CA for a finish, no polish. I liked the final look of the finish like that on this one. I'm not too sure how visually appealing the pen itself is, but I did finally use some scraps I'd been sitting on for quite a while.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenMan1

Allan:
I see a marked improvement in your work! I don't know if you are working on better equipment, if you have more time now, have better materials OR if your skills have just taken a giant leap forward!

Your pens seem to fit more precisely, have more artistic appeal and your finishes are lightyears above your previous efforts! Whatever you are doing differently, KEEP IT UP!

This is a beautiful work, and I'm not even a bullet pen guy!

Good job, nice pen.

Drstrangefart

Allan:
I see a marked improvement in your work! I don't know if you are working on better equipment, if you have more time now, have better materials OR if your skills have just taken a giant leap forward!

Your pens seem to fit more precisely, have more artistic appeal and your finishes are lightyears above your previous efforts! Whatever you are doing differently, KEEP IT UP!

This is a beautiful work, and I'm not even a bullet pen guy!

Good job, nice pen.

I think it's mostly time and effort in refining the finer points. Also, I'm in a less stressful living situation, so when I do hit the workshop it's for relaxing, not hiding from the Ex.

Top Bottom