Mercedes-Benz fountain pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from george

george

Hello everyone !

Finaly this pen is finished. It has gave me quite a lot of trouble to finish it, but it was worth at.
It is Gentlemen's fountain pen in walnut with metal inlayed Merecedes-Benz symbol. It is finished with 6 CA layers and final buff.
The biggest trouble was to find somebody to make a metaly symbol and engraving was also not so simple.

I am not sure what to do with this pen now ... I just might offer it to our official Mercedes reseller; perhaps he can pass it on to Mercedes company. They have a beatiful range of pens out, but not in wood. Will see....

Thanks for opinions.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 352
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 821
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 599
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 487
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sefali

Nicely done. I can see a line of pens made with woods that match the trim in the car.

DurocShark

Be careful. VWoA jacked me for some art with VW busses in it I had for sale a few years ago. I can't imagine Mercedes being easier going about that.

george

Be careful. VWoA jacked me for some art with VW busses in it I had for sale a few years ago. I can't imagine Mercedes being easier going about that.

Thanks for the warning; I certanly do not wish to get into trouble for this. I will try to find some way to get Mercedes promission ( $$$ ???) and hope they might be interested for cooperation.

Top Bottom