In Memory of

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wolftat

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Jarheaded. These pens were donated by members of the New England chapter of IAP in memory of Johnnie AKA Jarheaded who passed away last October. This hit me in a good way and I have decided to match the pens that were donated today and the total for today is now at 46 pens. I will hold off on sending these for a few weeks so I can add a few more to the group. These are the pens that were donated today by the group. I love you and miss you brother.

Attachments

• IMG_1417.jpg
    IMG_1417.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_1421.jpg
    IMG_1421.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 232
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
ME TOO . That's just awesome of those guys . Thanks for putting these up Neil . They are needed , and will be used by the best . Great looking pens .

Last edited:

LEAP

Keith, The cause is the freedom pen project check out the pens for service members link at the top of the page. These are being donated to the troops In Memory of one of our IAP members who passed away last autumn. He was a retired Marine and the brother of Wolftat. Jarheaded was a much admired turner and all around great guy on the forum who is much missed. It is a small way of letting the service members know we apprecaite all that they do.

jkeithrussell

Keith, The cause is the freedom pen project check out the pens for service members link at the top of the page. These are being donated to the troops In Memory of one of our IAP members who passed away last autumn. He was a retired Marine and the brother of Wolftat. Jarheaded was a much admired turner and all around great guy on the forum who is much missed. It is a small way of letting the service members know we apprecaite all that they do.

Thanks for the information.

Top Bottom