Memorial Pen for a Friend

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from maxman400

maxman400

This is a Memorial Pen for a Friend, Her husband just passed away while he was overseas working. The company he worked for allowed him to travel all over the world. One of his trips took him to Africa where he got to photograph a Silver Back Gorilla in the wild. That trip meant so much to him that he had one of the photos tattooed on his arm (1st photo). On the 19th of June she is going to have his service, so I put together this Pen for the sign in book. I took the photo that he loved and a second one that he also took and made them in to decals and they are mounted on white PVC and a Gold Tycoon with a CA finish. The stand will be used to hold the Pen at the service.
As`Always, Thanks For Looking.

Attachments

• DADDY FAVE.jpg
    DADDY FAVE.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 160
  • Ken's & Gen'sPen 003.jpg
    Ken's & Gen'sPen 003.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 289
  • Ken's & Gen'sPen 009.jpg
    Ken's & Gen'sPen 009.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 232
  • Ken's & Gen'sPen 017.jpg
    Ken's & Gen'sPen 017.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 217
  • Ken's & Gen'sPen 024.jpg
    Ken's & Gen'sPen 024.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 224
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

maxman400

Thanks Everyone, for the great comments and support. Well today I gave the pen to her (she had no idea) and she busted out in tears. I felt like a heel because she has been such a strong person (a front for everyone) at work. Well today she lost it when she got the pen, when it was all said and done she was happy---er and I got a huge thank you, which makes it all worth it.

Top Bottom