Melbourne Bitter and Friends

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from MIKL

MIKL

Melbourne Bitter Bottle Top Pen - Iconic Victorian Beer

Authentic Melbourne Bitter Bottle Top, Embossed Aluminum Tape painted Metallic Blue, Red Wire and Armour Plates

The colors all really blend together for a fantastic representation

Also
2 Siera Jack Daniels
1 Cigar Jack Daniels
1 Cigar Southern Comfort
1 Cigar Jim Beam

in the mold tonight i have a couple of Bottle Top Barons as an experiment, not sure if the bottle top will make it too bulbous.... only one way to find out

thanks for looking
C&C welcome

MIK

Attachments

• DSCN5353edt.JPG
    DSCN5353edt.JPG
    108.2 KB · Views: 232
  • DSCN5354edt.JPG
    DSCN5354edt.JPG
    112.4 KB · Views: 207
  • DSCN5358edt.JPG
    DSCN5358edt.JPG
    123.9 KB · Views: 237
  • DSCN5359edt.JPG
    DSCN5359edt.JPG
    104.6 KB · Views: 194
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Hi Mik,

Not really my sort of thing but, make no mistake, I see quality and great workmanship on their making. Very "clean" lines between representations and a very smart way of compositing a tube to the cast in clear resin.

I'm sure, you will do well with those, congrats...!:wink:

PS: Do you know how important the VB is up north, for the whole Northern Territory, VB beer rules their world...!

Cheers
George

Last edited:

MIKL

Thanks For the replies guys

Hi Mik,

Not really my sort of thing but, make no mistake, I see quality and great workmanship on their making. Very "clean" lines between representations and a very smart way of compositing a tube to the cast in clear resin.

PS: Do you know how important the VB is up north, for the whole Northern Territory, VB beer rules their world...!

Cheers
George

Thanks George, i thought the northern boys were right into their XXXX beer :wink:

robutacion

Thanks For the replies guys

Hi Mik,

Cheers
George

Thanks George, i thought the northern boys were right into their XXXX beer :wink:

Hahahahah, you got me there as in part you are correct however, the white fellas don't mind their XXXX beer, the black fellas won't drink anything else.

My experience with Darwin and beer consumption is 80% VB and 20% XXX

Cheers
George

turncrazy43

Great work MIK. You do great work. I'm going to have to try that, first step: drink the beer, Southern comfort, Jack. Step Two: Sober Up. Then try to make some blanks. That sounds like a winning combination.

79spitfire

Great work MIK. You do great work. I'm going to have to try that, first step: drink the beer, Southern comfort, Jack. Step Two: Sober Up. Then try to make some blanks. That sounds like a winning combination.

You know, if you fail the first time, you can always rinse and repeat...

Even if they turn out!:RockOn:

Top Bottom