Meet Hexie - born of a honeycomb...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Bob in SF

Bob in SF

Meet Hexie -
She was born of humble origins - PR-cast and issued from a honeycomb silicone trivet.
Haz pizazz.
Doesn't suffer fools (or edits) gladly.
Will have sisters.
attachment.php

Happy Wednesday - Bob

Attachments

• MeetHexie,markison,june22,16,800px.jpg
    MeetHexie,markison,june22,16,800px.jpg
    241.2 KB · Views: 484
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
That looks like a time-consuming process, but I really like the results!
Nice work, Bob. Thanks for showing this.

Bob in SF

Thanks Michael and Edgar!

Edgar - yes - a bit time consuming (prolonged labor and delivery) - but she was worth it.

The PVC-pipe-cast blanks in the lower left of the picture were less labored - just filled the molds with random hexagons (which remind me of the venerable jujube candies that stuck my teeth together through Sat. AM double feature horror movies or westerns double features costing 50 cents in the good old days - but don't eat these hexagonal jujubes) + PR, and I expect some interesting little rascals to come off the lathe.

- Bob

thewishman

The thing about JuJubees was that you couldn't identify the black ones during the movies, unless it was a very bright scene. Licorice - YUCK! My dad loved them, so we'd pass them over to him.

Bob, for a guy that has on;y been here a few months, you sure do try a LOT of new things. Thanks for sharing your journeys with us.:)

Bob in SF

Thanks, Chris!

I guess I do try a lot of things - always have - each day is a new adventure packed with "what-if's".

Top Bottom