Medical Vista

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from gawdelpus

gawdelpus

Passed Away May 11, 2015
In Memoriam
More in my cast clip series :) this one was on the limits and still had to be a thicker than normal vista pen to not break through to the clip . I think if I did another would try and file it a bit thinner ,still it's all trial and error with these things ,so far so good hehe, cheers ~ John

Medicalvista.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

phillywood

John, very nice job. BTW, where did you get the medical thingy to put on the cast, and does it weigh too much on the top because of it? can you take a pic. from the side ,so it will show how high the thickness is?

gawdelpus

Passed Away May 11, 2015
In Memoriam
John, very nice job. BTW, where did you get the medical thingy to put on the cast, and does it weigh too much on the top because of it? can you take a pic. from the side ,so it will show how high the thickness is?

I could take a picture from the side but it would not tell you anything useful as its embedded in clear acrylic and as such it acts as a magnifyer . The clip is one of the special pen clips available such as the fish golf club cross etc .This one has simply had the round part for the finial removed . The thickness at the biggest part is 2.5 mm so does add to the overall finished size ,(I would try and thin it down a bit with a file were I to do another ) I have done a rough description Here as to how I formed the curve to fit the tube of a sierra vista kit ( the same kit used for the "circuit board" pens . Hope that helps a bit ,cheers ~ John :)

PS ,I may have got the clip here but many kit stockists have them :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom