Me second casting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jbswearingen

jbswearingen

Thanks to Janster for showing me Ribbet! Online Photo Editor! I was able to use it to turn the original, too-dark, image into something that approximates what the pen looks like in your hand.

Criticism is greatly welcomed. Don't worry about hurting my feelings! I can't get better if I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

This is PR with Pearl Ex Red Russet and Carbon Black. A bit of Macro Pearl was mixed into the black to give it a bit of shimmer. Tube and blank were both painted black before gluing. The kit is PSI's classic chrome roller ball.

Attachments

• DPP_0768 (Large).jpg
    DPP_0768 (Large).jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 227
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

You need more lighting. I still think the photos can be better. Get some light on the front of the pen. It looks like it comes from the back . Way too dark for me. But if you like it then go with it. It is the only thing I can comment on because I can not see the pen well enough to make any comments. Good luck and happy pen turning. :)

jbswearingen

John--

I'll get a couple more flood lamps for my light box. Right now it's just one above the box. I need two more for left and right.

I appreciate the advice!

Top Bottom