Me and the Mutt

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Rollerbob

Rollerbob

Received this today and heard it yelling in the package.....turn me, so I did. :biggrin: Not sure what the white specks in 1st pic are but they aren't on the pen, so please be gentle:)

Attachments

• Mutt Blank 001.jpg
    Mutt Blank 001.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 362
  • Mutt Blank 004.jpg
    Mutt Blank 004.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 276
  • Mutt Blank 011.jpg
    Mutt Blank 011.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 248
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Beautiful pen Roller ! What would I have to do to get one of those beautiful blanks ? Never mind , I ain't goin there . Looks like you have a very bright lite on the subjects . You may need to defuse the light with a white screen or something . Good job on the pen , and I really love that blank ! Thanks for sharing !

Fred

Excellent turning and finish is spot on!

BTW, those unidentified spots - "UFS" - are indeed reflections from your lighting arrangement and come from the base of the clip.

Simply separate the two pieces a bit and they will mysteriously disappear like magic.

Phunky_2003

Absolutely beautiful work. I thought I heard some mumblying from a package in the mail myself today. Turns out my wife ordered more flip flops.

Great job on the pen.

James

Rollerbob

Thanks for the kind words kids.:) Closer inspection is glare from clip on the cap, son of gun. Only thing, I was trying to get this pen to bake a cake or ride a bike or do some other trick. Really wanting to impress judges in the PMG!!! Oh well, next time...........nah!:tongue::smile-big:

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
That is one very beautiful pen! Very nice work and great finish. It looks good with the retro kit.

Fred

... :) Closer inspection is glare from clip on the cap, son of gun.

I win! I win! I just knew I was gonna win this one...

OK, just what did I win? :eek: I sure hope it isn't one of Mesquiteman's "Cat Crap" blanks since I already have two cat's that make enough for me.

Now I do happen to have a 40 year old parrot that generates some colorful droppings ... argggggh!

BTW, Rollerbob ... did you know that a son of a gun is a "pistol?"

Top Bottom