May as well post too...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from skiprat

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Hey, several others have posted their Casing pen entries in SOYP's too, and so who am I to buck the trend:biggrin:
My first one is my 'serious' entry and the next one was just for fun really.
Hope you like them.:biggrin:
Comments and criticism welcomed

Attachments

• Casing5.jpg
    Casing5.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 509
  • Casing6.jpg
    Casing6.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 448
  • Bullet1.jpg
    Bullet1.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 445

OKLAHOMAN

WOW!
Is there a way to Limit Jim and Steven's post in SOYP? They are both just to damn talented for us mere mortals to be compared to!

John M

That snake pen is one of the most amazing pens I have seen to date. That is a pen I would pay some good money for.

wood-of-1kind

The snake pen is certainly my preferred choice of the two. Your clip is truly something that you can call your own. Every time I see that type of "clip", I know that it's on another Skiprat original. Great work!!!!!!

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
The snake pen is certainly my preferred choice of the two. Your clip is truly something that you can call your own. Every time I see that type of "clip", I know that it's on another Skiprat original. Great work!!!!!!

Thanks, but I stole the idea from Bruce Boone, and Lamy Pens have been doing something similar for years, but theirs looks more like a paperclip:wink::biggrin:

mickr

what can I say this late in the game,that others haven't said..? It is amazing & original ..but what else is new?

leehljp

Member Liaison
Unbelievably beautiful. Another masterpiece from you! Many people make a masterpiece; some people make a few; but you just keep on and on and on! :biggrin:

workinforwood

Steve's snake pen is a perfect example of not being prepared, heading out to competition with your pants down. EMBARRASSING!:eek: It reminds me of "Something about Mary". This is why we have underwear! You better tuck that thing back in before the Apache scalps it.:laugh:

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Steve's snake pen is a perfect example of not being prepared, heading out to competition with your pants down. EMBARRASSING!:eek: It reminds me of "Something about Mary". This is why we have underwear! You better tuck that thing back in before the Apache scalps it.:laugh:

:biggrin::biggrin: You are one seriously sick puppy!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

'Scalped' at birth though :eek:

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Hey, several others have posted their Casing pen entries in SOYP's too, and so who am I to buck the trend:biggrin:
My first one is my 'serious' entry and the next one was just for fun really.
Hope you like them.:biggrin:
Comments and criticism welcomed
I'm offically tired of the "cat" and you showing off. :eek: Now seriously, that is AMAZING!!!!!

PR_Princess

Very cool Steven! I love the clip on the snake pen too!

But routing out the cartridge on the other one is cool too...and it gives me some interesting ideas!:cool:

Last edited:

redfishsc

You have such a cool talent for finding beauty in seemingly random pieces of metal. You need to come to the seminary's old shop and rummage through their 70 years of junk piles, I'm sure you'll find something in there to continue to embarrass the rest of us!

Top Bottom